===>Lớp sư phạm Tiếng Anh k33 - Khoa ngoại ngữ - ĐHTN<===

Đây là Diễn đàn dành cho các bạn đã và đang là sinh viên Sư phạm anh k33. Để ghi lại những dấu ấn và kỷ niệm của một thời sinh viên, hãy đăng ký làm thành viên để cùng giao lưu và chia sẻ!

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Latest topics
» Từ điển Lạc Việt
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime18th October 2013, 11:42 by Admin

» ảnh đẹp thành viên - hotgirl sư phạm anh nè...!
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime18th August 2013, 07:24 by trịnh phương phương

» Lời Anh Muốn Nói - Bản Tình Ca Đầu Tiên
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime17th August 2013, 19:15 by Admin

» Những Bài Hát Về Tỉnh Miền Tây - Nhạc Quê Hương
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 08:27 by Admin

»  MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT 2
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 20:24 by Admin

»  NEEDS ANALYSIS 2
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 20:19 by Admin

» GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 14:56 by Admin

» NEEDS ANALYSIS
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 14:52 by Admin

» MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 10:17 by Admin

Top posters
Admin
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES Vote_lcapGOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_voting_barGOALS AND OBJECTIVES Vote_rcap 
votinha10
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES Vote_lcapGOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_voting_barGOALS AND OBJECTIVES Vote_rcap 
maptn
meoconkute9x_hy
duonglien
monkeycute_92
my_koi
cuongnino92
NguyenDung
hiendinhbn
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 31 người, vào ngày 3rd March 2023, 22:15
Most active topics
ảnh đẹp nè
ảnh đẹp thành viên - hotgirl sư phạm anh nè...!
Khoảng Lặng Giữa Các Trái Tim
chán toàn tập!
15/11/2011
Kinh nghiệm nghe và nói tiếng anh hữu ích
Thông báo từ Admin
Thành lập hội xem bói....!
Gửi tới tất cả hotgirl lớp mình
10 Dieu yeu thuong
Statistics
Diễn Đàn hiện có 51 thành viên
Chúng ta cùng chào mừng thành viên mới đăng ký: Huyền Cận

Tổng số bài viết đã gửi vào diễn đàn là 402 in 333 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ===>Lớp sư phạm Tiếng Anh k33 - Khoa ngoại ngữ - ĐHTN<=== on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Các động từ theo sau là V-ing, to_verb hoặc V-bare và Những công thức tiếng Anh hay vấp phải!!!
Phân tích hai thuộc tính của hàng hóa – sức lao động. Hàng hóa- sức lao động co đặc điểm gì khác so với hàng hóa thông thường?
Hai phương pháp sản xuất giá trị thặng dư dưới chủ nghĩa tư bản
Chuyên đề: ôn tập ngữ pháp cơ bản Tiếng Anh (Phần II)
Quá trình sản xuất TBCN là gì? Giá trị thặng dư được sản xuất như thế nào?
Tính tất yếu và nội dung của thời kỳ quá độ từ CNTB lên CNXH
Luyen viet tieng anh: traffic problem
Tiền công dưới chủ nghĩa tư bản là gì? Các hình thức tiền công cơ bản. Thế nào là tiền công danh nghĩa, tiền công thực tế?
NEEDS ANALYSIS
Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh nâng cao (ADVANCED ENGLISH GRAMMAR)
Most active topic starters
Admin
votinha10
maptn
duonglien
monkeycute_92
meoconkute9x_hy
NguyenDung
chocanaorach
Hướng dẫn sử dụng diễn đàn
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime26th November 2011, 11:24 by Admin
Hướng dẫn sử dụng diễn đàn

Để cho một số bạn muốn chèn video và bài hát vào bài viết trên forum mà chưa biết cách thì mình xin hướng dẫn:

1. Chèn Video từ Youtube:
B1: vào youtube và chọn video mình cần
VD: Rotary Engine
B2: Copy link của video trên Youtube ở phần nhập link website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BCgl2uumlI
B3: …

Comments: 0
Poll

GOALS AND OBJECTIVES

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 295
Đến từ : Lập thạch-vĩnh phúc

GOALS AND OBJECTIVES Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: GOALS AND OBJECTIVES   GOALS AND OBJECTIVES I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 14:56

GOALS AND OBJECTIVES

1. How do setting program goals fit together with the needs analysis? Should goal statements reflect the perceived needs? Why might the goals be a bit different from the needs as originally perceived?
Answer:
The information collected by the process of needs analysis is sorted and utilized for the formulation of program goals.
Goal statements should reflect the perceived needs because goals are general statements concerning desirable and attainable program purposes and aims based on perceived language and situation needs.
The goals might be a bit different from the needs as originally perceived because goals are derived from perceived needs and in a well-established program, goals will more likely be based on information gathered along the way during the ongoing evaluation process.
2. How do program goals differ from instructional objectives? What steps should be followed to convert general program goals into more specific instructional objectives? How specific should the objectives be? Would there be differences among the objectives in terms of level of specificity?
Answer:
Program goals are defined as general statements of the program’s purposes while instructional objectives are defined as specific statements.
Program goals are statements of the desirable and attainable curriculum purposes and aims based on the perceived language and situation needs of the participants in a program while objectives describe the particular knowledge, behaviors, and/or skills that the learner will be expected to know or perform at the end of a course or program.
Steps should be followed to convert general program goals into more specific instructional objectives are:
- Analyzing general program goals into their smallest units
- Classifying those units into logical groupings
- Thinking through exactly what it is that the students need to know or be able to do to achieve the goals.

The objective should be specific as follow:
- Performance (what the learner will be able to do)
- Conditions (important conditions under which the performance is expected to occur)
- Criterion (the quality or level of performance that will be considered acceptable)
There would be differences among the objectives in term of level of specificity.
3. How are the following three types of information useful as sources of ideas when putting potential objectives on paper, organizing them, and filling in gaps: other language programs, literature review, and taxonomies?
Answer:
Any statements of goals and objectives or any course descriptions that those programs are willing to share can be very useful: redundancy of effort will be avoided, and new, creative ideas for student needs, goals, and objectives may come to light.
Other sources of ideas for filling out the goals and objectives in a program are the numerous published accounts of similar efforts around the world. There are many resources available to anyone ready to search them out.
In sorting through all the information on students’ needs, and program goals and objectives, the kinds of factors you are dealing with in language learning programs can be grouped into two very broad categories: cognitive goals and affective goals.
Any cognitive goals in language teaching might better be termed language goals, that is, the language learning content of the program.
Affective goals would be those goals in a program that are designed to alter or increase such affective factors.
4. Should course objectives be primarily related to the cognitive domain or to the effective one? If objectives are drawn from both domains, which set would most likely be stated in more general terms?
Answer: Course objectives should be primarily related to both the cognitive domain and the effective one.
Objectives in the affective domain often address the processes of learning rather than the language content and maybe fairly general in nature.
5. What are the three characteristics that Mager insists to be included in a behavioral, or an instructional, objective? Why are they important for clear objectives? What two characteristics have I added? Why were they added? Do you think they are necessary to ensure that objectives be as unambiguous as possible?
Answer:
They are performance, conditions and criteria. They are important for clear objectives because
Performance: An objective always says what a learner is expected to be able to do.
Conditions: An objective always describes the important conditions (if any) under which the performance is to occur.
Criteria: Where possible, an objective describes the criterion of acceptable performance by describing how well the learner must perform in order to be considered acceptable.
Two characteristics added are subject and measure. They are added to make objectives more clear and unambiguous. Subject needs adding to stress the importance of thinking of objectives in terms of what the students, learners, or workshop participants will be able to do at the end of the course, program or workshop. The subject will not be always the same in every situation.
The measure is necessary to mention because it is a part of an objective that states how the desired performance will be observed.
6. Are behavioral objectives related to behavioral psychology?
Answer:
s describe performance, or behavior, because an objectives is specific rather than broad or general, and because performance, or behavior, is what we can be specific about.
Yes, they are. As Mager (1975,p.23) explained, that “Objectives describe performance, or behavior, because an objectives is specific rather than broad or general, and because performance, or behavior, is what we can be specific about.
7. Some types of learning goals are difficult to express as objectives. Do you feel that the attempt to clarify such outcomes in some form of objectives should be abandoned? Why or why not?
Answer:
It may be true that instructional objectives with the five components described will not be possible, necessary, or desirable in all situations. However, the attempt to define what the students need to be able to do with the literature (or artwork, or piece of music) they encounter and what it is that the teacher wants the students to be able to do as a result of such encounters certainly cannot hurt and might provide some structures to the teaching process that would help both the students and the teacher understand what it is that is expected of them.
8. Do you feel that there is any justification for developing objectives that trivialize instruction or limit teachers’ freedom in the classroom? Why or why not?
Answer:
Yes, I do. Because some educators advocate that objectives are necessary to meet the program goals, which means objectives must be fit with what the students need to learn in a course or program, so in some cases developing objectives that trivialize instruction or limit teachers’ freedom in the classroom is acceptable.
9. Can you list five of the 10 benefits ( listed in the chapter) that can be derived from the process of specifying goals and objectives? Do you think these benefits are worth extra effort involved?
Answer:
- Objectives help teachers to convert the perceived needs of the students into teaching points.
- Objectives help teachers to clarify and organize their teaching points.
- Objectives help teachers to adopt, develop, or adapt teaching materials that maximally match the students’ needs.
- Objectives help teachers to evaluate each learner’s process, as well as overall program effectiveness, by permitting the systematic study, modification, and improvement of their perceptions of students’ needs, course objectives, tests, materials, teaching, and evaluation procedures
- Objectives help teachers to contribute to and learn from an ongoing process of curriculum development that draws on the collective energy and strengths of all of the teachers in a program to lessen the load of each individual.
Certainly, these benefits are worth extra effort involved from teachers’ effort, learners’ effort, etc.
10. What warnings were given in the chapter to help you avoid some of the pitfalls that may arise in specifying goals and objectives?
Answer:
- Objectives can range in type and level of specificity
- Objectives are not permanent. They must remain flexible enough to responds to changes in perceptions of students’ needs and to changes in the types of students who are being served.
- Objectives must be developed by consensus among all of the teachers involved.
- Objectives must not be prescriptive in terms of restricting what the teacher does in the classroom to enable students to perform well by the end of the course.
- Because of all of the above, objectives will necessarily be specific to a particular program. Though it may help to examine the objectives of other programs, those adopted, developed, or adapted for a given program will reflect the specific needs and views of the participants in that program at a given period of time. Hence there must be provision in the evaluation process for modification of the objectives
- Above all else, the objectives must be designed to help the teachers, not hinder their already considerable efforts in the classroom.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://suphamtienganh.forumvi.com

GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
===>Lớp sư phạm Tiếng Anh k33 - Khoa ngoại ngữ - ĐHTN<=== :: góc học tập :: Các môn học khác-
Chuyển đến