===>Lớp sư phạm Tiếng Anh k33 - Khoa ngoại ngữ - ĐHTN<===

Đây là Diễn đàn dành cho các bạn đã và đang là sinh viên Sư phạm anh k33. Để ghi lại những dấu ấn và kỷ niệm của một thời sinh viên, hãy đăng ký làm thành viên để cùng giao lưu và chia sẻ!

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Latest topics
» Từ điển Lạc Việt
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime18th October 2013, 11:42 by Admin

» ảnh đẹp thành viên - hotgirl sư phạm anh nè...!
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime18th August 2013, 07:24 by trịnh phương phương

» Lời Anh Muốn Nói - Bản Tình Ca Đầu Tiên
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime17th August 2013, 19:15 by Admin

» Những Bài Hát Về Tỉnh Miền Tây - Nhạc Quê Hương
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 08:27 by Admin

»  MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT 2
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 20:24 by Admin

»  NEEDS ANALYSIS 2
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 20:19 by Admin

» GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 14:56 by Admin

» NEEDS ANALYSIS
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 14:52 by Admin

» MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime17th May 2013, 10:17 by Admin

Top posters
Admin
NEEDS ANALYSIS Vote_lcapNEEDS ANALYSIS I_voting_barNEEDS ANALYSIS Vote_rcap 
votinha10
maptn
meoconkute9x_hy
duonglien
monkeycute_92
my_koi
cuongnino92
NguyenDung
hiendinhbn
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 31 người, vào ngày 3rd March 2023, 22:15
Most active topics
ảnh đẹp nè
ảnh đẹp thành viên - hotgirl sư phạm anh nè...!
Khoảng Lặng Giữa Các Trái Tim
chán toàn tập!
15/11/2011
Kinh nghiệm nghe và nói tiếng anh hữu ích
Thông báo từ Admin
Thành lập hội xem bói....!
Gửi tới tất cả hotgirl lớp mình
10 Dieu yeu thuong
Statistics
Diễn Đàn hiện có 51 thành viên
Chúng ta cùng chào mừng thành viên mới đăng ký: Huyền Cận

Tổng số bài viết đã gửi vào diễn đàn là 402 in 333 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ===>Lớp sư phạm Tiếng Anh k33 - Khoa ngoại ngữ - ĐHTN<=== on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Các động từ theo sau là V-ing, to_verb hoặc V-bare và Những công thức tiếng Anh hay vấp phải!!!
Phân tích hai thuộc tính của hàng hóa – sức lao động. Hàng hóa- sức lao động co đặc điểm gì khác so với hàng hóa thông thường?
Hai phương pháp sản xuất giá trị thặng dư dưới chủ nghĩa tư bản
Chuyên đề: ôn tập ngữ pháp cơ bản Tiếng Anh (Phần II)
Quá trình sản xuất TBCN là gì? Giá trị thặng dư được sản xuất như thế nào?
Tính tất yếu và nội dung của thời kỳ quá độ từ CNTB lên CNXH
Luyen viet tieng anh: traffic problem
Tiền công dưới chủ nghĩa tư bản là gì? Các hình thức tiền công cơ bản. Thế nào là tiền công danh nghĩa, tiền công thực tế?
NEEDS ANALYSIS
Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh nâng cao (ADVANCED ENGLISH GRAMMAR)
Most active topic starters
Admin
votinha10
maptn
duonglien
monkeycute_92
meoconkute9x_hy
NguyenDung
chocanaorach
Hướng dẫn sử dụng diễn đàn
NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime26th November 2011, 11:24 by Admin
Hướng dẫn sử dụng diễn đàn

Để cho một số bạn muốn chèn video và bài hát vào bài viết trên forum mà chưa biết cách thì mình xin hướng dẫn:

1. Chèn Video từ Youtube:
B1: vào youtube và chọn video mình cần
VD: Rotary Engine
B2: Copy link của video trên Youtube ở phần nhập link website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BCgl2uumlI
B3: …

Comments: 0
Poll

NEEDS ANALYSIS

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 295
Đến từ : Lập thạch-vĩnh phúc

NEEDS ANALYSIS Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: NEEDS ANALYSIS   NEEDS ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 14:52

[color=black]
Need analysis

1. Who should be involved in need analysis? Target group? Audience? Resource group? Need analysts? All parties involved? Why?

Four categories of people may become involved in a need analysis: the target group, the audience, the need analysts themselves, and the resource group. While certain individuals may find themselves playing roles in several of these categories, the role are quite different even when the same person occupies more than one.
The target group is made up of those people about whom information will ultimately be gathered. The usual target group is the students in a program, but sometimes the teachers and/or administrators are also targeted.
The audience should encompass all people who will eventually be required to act upon the analysis. This group usually consists of teachers, teacher aides, program administrators, and any governing bodies or supervisors in the bureaucracy above the language program.
The need analysts are those persons responsible for conducting the need analysts. They may be consultants brought in for the purpose, or members of the faculty designated for the job. In addition to conducting the need analysis, this group will probably be responsible for identifying the other three groups. The need analysts are individuals and as a group must be willing to divide up, share, and delegate responsibilities and the entire needs assessment process may prove unrealizable.
The resource group consists of any people who may serve as source of information about the target group. In some context, parents, financial sponsors, or guardians may be included as source of valuable information about the target group. In other cases, outsiders may provide valuable information about the target language that students will eventually need o use.
2. What philosophy is the most effective in need analysis? Discrepancy philosophy? Democratic philosophy? Analytic philosophy? Diagnostic philosophy? Some combination of these philosophies? Why?

Some combinations of these philosophies are effective in need analysis because the importance of these philosophies lies in the face that they will affect the types of information that will be gathered. In need analysis, there are many types of information gathered o find the learning needs of particular group of students.
The democratic philosophy is one in which a need is defined as any change that is desired by the majority of the group involved. The democratic philosophy would need to needs analysis that would gather information about the learning most desired by the chosen groups(s).
The discrepancy is one in which needs are viewed as differences, or discrepancies, between a desired performance from the students and what they are actually doing. This might lead to gathering detailed information about what is needed to change students’ performance.
In the analytic philosophy a need is whatever the students will naturally learn next based on what is known about them and the learning processes involved. Thus this philosophy might lead to a survey ò existing literature on second language acquisition in search of the hierarchical steps involved in the language learning process.
A diagnostic philosophy proposes that a need is anything that would prove harmful if it was missing. This philosophy might lead to an analysis of the important language skills necessary for immigrants to survive in their adopted country.
3. What position is most appropriate for each of the following viewpoints? Situation versus language needs? Objective versus subjective needs? Linguistic content versus learning processes? Why?

The positions of these following viewpoints are shown as this figure above because there are 3 basic dichotomies exist in need analysis. The first dichotomy is one that distinguishes between two types of information founded in any language program, situation needs and language needs. The second one is dichotomy between objective needs and subjective needs. The last is linguistic content and learning process. These following viewpoints will interact with one another and can easily have an effect on the balance chosen for another dichotomy.
Situation needs: The physical, social, and psychological context in which learning takes place; related to any administrative, financial, logistical, manpower, pedagogic, religious, cultural, personal, or other factors that might have an impact on the program.
Language needs: Details about circumstances in which the language will be used, the dimensions of language competence involved the learner’s reasons for studying the language.
Objective needs: Are those needs determined on the basic of the clear-cut, observable data gathered about the situation, the learners, the language...
Subjective needs: Are more difficult to determine because they have to do with “wants”, “desire” and “expectation”.
Linguistic content: tends to favor needs analyzed objectively from a language needs perspectives and spelled out in linguistic term whether they be phonemes, morphemes, grammatical structures, case rules…
Learning process: leans toward needs specified from a situation needs perspectives, in affective domain, such as motivation and self-esteem.
4. How might answer to question two affect answers to question three, and vice versa?
(cau nay t ko hieu cau hoi nen ko bit tra loi)
5. Frame at least two need analysis questions (one that would appropriate be asked of students) for each of the following question categories: problem, priorities, abilities, attitudes, and solutions.
* Problem:
1. What problem have you been having with your English when you talk to native speaker at work?
2. What is your difficulty when you listening to native speaker?

* Priorities:
1. In writing, any of following elements might be considered most important?
A. Using correct spelling and punctuation,
B. Organizing information well.
C. Doing library research before writing.
D. Proofreading.

2. In your opinion, what is the most essential skill?
A. Reading
B. Writing
C. Listening
D. Speaking

* Attitudes:
1. Do you feel that you learn English better and more effectively by studying grammar points, language functions, or some combination of the two?
2. Do you like studying grammar points?

* Abilities:
1. Can you speak English fluently on some simple topics?
(Leisure time, health, food & drink)
2. Can you write a paragraph describing a chart? (150 words)

* Solutions:
1. What should you do to improve you speaking skill?
A. Take part in an English club
B. Practice English at home
C. Talk with foreign friends through internet.

2. Should game be used in speaking lessons? Why?

6. What are the fundamental differences between situation and language needs in term of the procedures that will be used to collect information on them?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://suphamtienganh.forumvi.com

NEEDS ANALYSIS
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
===>Lớp sư phạm Tiếng Anh k33 - Khoa ngoại ngữ - ĐHTN<=== :: góc học tập :: Các môn học khác-
Chuyển đến